Missile Race Suit For Tech Air Race
Somehow, “Missile” doesn’t quite do it justice.The way Tech Air technology has exploded onto the motorcycle protection market, the “Surface-to-Air Laser-Guided Warhead” Race Suit would have been much more appropriate.
The Missile is prepared to accept the Tech Air Race Vest airbag system (sold separately), which uses onboard sensors and a sophisticated algorithm to detect a crash situation and deploy airbag coverage in that critical fraction of a second, protecting the rider’s back, chest, shoulders and kidneys.
The suit itself is constructed of premium race-grade 1.3 mm genuine cow leather, punctuated with strategically-placed accordion stretch gussets and stretch fabric panels to allow for maximum mobility on the motorcycle. CE certified GP-R protectors and external sliders at the joints make the Missile ready for a high speed slide, while localized perforation and an airflow-optimized back hump ensure you stay cool during the ride.
Tech Air Race Ready:
This Missile Race Suit is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider’s full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of suit to airbag system
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status
- Internal VELCRO® brand fastener and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- 1.3 mm genuine cow leather
- CE certified GP-R protectors at the shoulders, elbows and knees
- race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the shoulders and knees feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding
- Innovative elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike
- Performance engineered fit design optimized for use with Tech-Air Race Vest and back protector
- Stretch panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction
- Large perforated leather panels for maximum ventilation
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation
- Calf expansion gussets
- Integrated padding increases comfort and protection
- Pocket for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
- Snap button system attaches the Level 2 CE certified Nucleon KR-R Race Back Protector (sold separately)
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
There are no reviews yet.